Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I participated in a very fun swap....and want to show you what the hostess herself sent me. My partner is Tracey, and she lives in England, and there was a glitch with her sending my package ( I sent hers out 2.5 weeks ago, and she said she hasn't gotten it. The post office said 5-9 days, so I hope it isn't going to be a pain to track down.). Cathy the hostess was afraid that I wasn't going to get my box, because Tracey's internet was down, and we couldn't get a hold of her. So....here is the wonderful package full of goodies that Cathy sent me to enjoy.


There were a few other things in the box, but I left them on the kitchen counter, and forgot to photograph them. Cathy thank you for hosting such a fun swap.
Check out all the other participants, and have a fabulous Valentine's Day.
xxoo Valarie
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.
Sheila - Faded But Desired Treasures
Melissa - Piney Rose
Janet - Janets Creative Pillows
Debbi - The Wicker Patio
Deborah - Debs Vintage Soul
Trisha - The Brantingham Family
Vera - Olivia Paiges
Gail - The Sassy Beach
Rhea - Sweet n Shabby Roses
Sandy - Hobbnobbers
Sarah - My So Called Junky Life
Eleanor - A Bit of Pink Heaven
Jenny - Fated Follies
Linda - Country Pickins
Joyce - Scrap for Joy
Julie Ann - Kitchen Floor Creations
Stephanie - Rose Petals and Rust
Carol - Songberries
Terri - The Glittered Nest
Lisa - Lisas Craft Boutique
Chastity - One Womens Haven
Cindy - Angel Heart Designs
Tracey - Magical Kardz
Mary - Vintage Patina
Jacalyn - RME Bath Products
Mary Jo - Creative Vintage Cottage
Lisa - Pupylov
Lori - Ruffles Ribbons and Roses
Valarie - Glittery Daze and Nights
Karen - Secondhand Rose
Jayme - Flaming Biscuits On The Farm
Elyse - Tinkered Treasures
Lisa - Pale Pink and Roses
Shannon - Shabby Shans Cottage
Vivian - Vivs Whimsy
Kathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit New
Stephanie - Crowns and Pearls
Nancy - Coeur d'Alene Gifts
Karen - My Desert Cottage
Tammy - One Frustrated Momma
Ramona - Samuels Family Frenzy
Cathy - Treasured Heirlooms
Pam - Treasures-N-Textures
Sherry - Sherrys Rose Cottage
Laurie - Mermaid Treasures Art
Sue - Suzeeez
Andrea - Vintage Bella Studio
Hannah - Ashmore Family
Meg - Vintage Garden Home
Nancy - Its Raining Pearls
Josette - My Grammas Soul
Angela - Henny Penny and Chickies
Melissa - Abigails Pocatello
Cassandra - My Artful Adventures
Renee - Vintage Recreations
Lorena - Rose Chic Friends
Amy - Paper Trails Leaver
Stevie - My Art Canvas
Jennifer - Jennifers Petal Palace
Shirl - Shirls Rose Cottage
Lulu - Coastal Sisters News
Jill - Jill Sibbald
Crystal - The Hummingbird Cottage
Hayley - Nesting Notions
Nicole - Gibbys Girl
Bryanna -The Canarys Cupcake

14 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Valarie,

I'm glad you received a little love on Valentine's Day. I noticed that Tracey's blog reads that your package in on it's way. Let's hope you receive it soon.

I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your treasures.

xo

Cathy

Lisa said...

Oh how sad that there were so many problems! I too have been waiting over a month for a magazine from the UK. Don't know maybe it is in the snow up north! Cathy sent you some sweet goodies! I am glad I was able to meet you!
Hugs, Lisa

Vera said...

How wonderful of Cathy to make sure you weren't left out! She sent you some lovely things. Hope the package from your partner arrives soon.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Vera
Olivia Paige

Jayme said...

I totally understand about the mail glitch. (see my blog about the craziness I went through to get my package delivered.) I hope you received it soon - don't give up yet!

Happy Valentine's Day!

JoAnn S. said...

Hi Valarie, everything looks so pretty.I just love Valentines Day!!Hope you get your package soon, I am sure you will. hugs JoAnn S

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

what a wonderful collection of little treasures! - and such a pretty box.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Shabby Shan said...

How sweet of Cathy to make sure you received some love on Valentine's Day! Everything is so pretty!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Lori said...

that was so sweet of Cathy to send you some treats herself...everything is so lovely!!!

Shirl said...

Hello, so nice to meet you! Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you received are just beautiful! How sweet of Cathy to send them to you! I love seeing the different ways all the heart boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps, this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
Have a Happy Valentines Day.
Blessings to you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

stephanie said...

How sweet of Cathy to send you such pretty goodies...Sorry about the mail delay! So frustrating when those kind of glitches occur...Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day...

Cassandra said...

WOW such very pretty things! Thanks was such a very fun swap!

:) Cassandra

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Cathy is such a sweatheart! hope you ladies get your packages soon!

Karen Valentine said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gesture from our wonderful hostess! I hope you receive your box soon. Have a great day!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Rosemary said...

So nice Valarie!!
Have a happy week,
Rosemary