Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally a Winner!!

I am so sorry that it took me so long to draw a number!! We finally got snow in Colorado. It closed down my office Thursday, and again today. We have 18 inches of snow at my house!! I love being snowed in!! I had my son draw a number, and it was number 1. I decided to disqualify her, because she is my sons girlfriend. She is getting one for Easter!! The second number he drew was 17. So, the winner is: The Victorian Parlor. I will send you an email so I can get your address and send the Loving Cup to you. Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. Have a wonderful day, I will have more stuff listed in my Etsy tomorrow.
xxoo - Valarie

3 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

congrats to the winner!

Fete et Fleur said...

Congratulations to The Victorian Parlor!

Nancy

Rosemary said...

Congrats to the winner!!
Yay for your snow!
Hope you had a nice weekend,
Rosemary