Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Michael Buble

Last night was the Michael Buble concert!! It was amazing. My son wasn't able to go, so we took my other sons girlfriend. We went to the Capital Grille for drinks and hors devours first. Yummy. I had a pineapple martini.... definitely not on Weight Watchers, but so good. Michael did not disappoint. He was funny, sexy, and soo talented.
3 of my favorite ladies. My sister Rhonda is on the left, Jenny in the middle, and Jill on the end.
My sweet hubby Nick, and Miss Jill!!
Jenny and Rhonda hamming it up!!
Myself and Jill!! My shirt said "Royal Highness the princess....soon to be queen"
Myself and my sis!! We had a suite....we had a few drinks, and then moved down lower for the concert!! It exceeded my expectations.
Have a lovely day.
xxoo Valarie

2 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

Looks like you had a terrific time - and you have a very handsome family!

Suzie Button said...

Oh, Valerie, I saw Michael Buble a while back and LOVED his show! He's coming to Dallas but the tickets were so expensive this time and I'd be so far away that I decided to pass, though I'm regretting it even now! He WAS funny,sexy and entertaining. Even my husband enjoyed it! Suzie