Thursday, October 7, 2010

More Crafting goodies....

Just thought I'd share a few more projects that are in the process of being completed.
A cute little Christmas light....all glitter and sweetness!!
I need to add some vintage bells, greenery and ribbons, and this sweet star will be done.
I used gorgeous vintage wallpaper to cover this beauty. The edge is vintage crepe paper, and the center has this gorgeous glittered star. I can't decide what else to put on it...it needs something....what do you think?
xxoo - Valarie

8 comments:

Unknown said...

G'day Balarie ~ What a beauty this is ... I love it!
Have a great weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Valarie, these are all gorgeous!!! I think the bottom star is perfect as it is, i am crazy about it. Ok maybe a rhinestone button in the middle...but it really doesn't need a thing.

Happy crafting!

Tammy

LuLu Kellogg said...

I just want to come play in your Studio! I love the new creations Valarie!

LuLu♥

Something Special said...

So cute and all wonderful. I love that last Star so much.

Signs and Salvage said...

OH I LOVE these!!!! You are sooooo amazing!!

Happy Weekend!!

Love,

Kristin

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What wonderful creations!!

beautiful!!

HPS!!

Debbie

Marie said...

That last star is equisite, love the vintage touches and feel. happy PS
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Halloween fun giveaway

Melissa said...

Those are so cute! Love your blog!