Friday, February 12, 2010

Valaentine's Day weekend

After a very stressful week of Dr. Appointments, we decided that a getaway was in order. We packed up the kids, and headed to the Mountains!! Dinner out.....no dishes to clean up!!It is snowing lightly, and we have a fire in the fireplace. Life is peaceful right now!!
Dustin (my oldest son) and his sweet girlfriend Jenny!! They keep me laughing!!
Brad....(he decorated his crutches in his favorite Florida Gators color-orange) and his girlfriend Jill.
I am so happy that all of us are together for a long restful weekend. Life will be stressful again when Brad has his surgery, so we are just enjoying ourselves for now.
Have a lovely day.
xxoo Valarie

4 comments:

jen said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you guys have a great weekend full of fun and love!
~jen

vivian said...

How nice that you can all get away together. I think I should plan something for this summer for my whole family to go away! I have a couple trips planned for just myself! and one with one of my daughters! hmmm.. now youve got me thinking!
have a happy valentines day

Tristan Robin said...

What a good looking family and extended family!

You don't look old enough to have kids that old - do you have a painting of yourself in the attic that's going to hell?

Natasha Burns said...

I hope the surgery goes well for Brad. In the meantime, it was great that you guys all got away even for a short time :)