Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Basket Swaps

I participated in some really fun swaps this Easter!! The first was for the nut cup basket swap hosted by Heidi of Birds of a Feather. I received the most beautiful basket from sweet Heather from The Speckled Egg. The basket was covered in yummy purple foil, and filled with sweet spring goodies. The handle is a beautiful velvet ribbon, and has a sweet butterfly on it. I love it. It will stay out all year at my house!! Thank you Heather.
The second was hosted by Miss Rhea...at Sweet n Shabby Roses. We covered a yogurt container, and filled it with 5 Easter goodies. It was so much fun to do. My first basket was from Bridgette at The crowned bird. She made me the most beautiful pink confection. It has beautiful vintage ribbons and flowers on the side, and a sweet bird nest and eggs in the basket. It is beyond beautiful. It's as if she knew me, she made me pure sweet perfection.
She also sent this wonderful collection of goodies. Beautiful tickets for my craft projects, and beautiful old papers that she punched with hearts and birds, and wonderful flashcards with sweet spring words on them. They are all so beautiful.
This is a close up of the sweet birdie in the nest.
This is the collection of goodies and the basket that I sent her. I made this cup similar to the nut cup I sent sweet Cathy.
My next basket was from Jennifer of Jenn's Three Graces. The picture does not do justice to the sweetness of this basket. She pleated paper around the cup, and then covered it in tulle. She put eggs, and feathers in the basket along with a key. It was really quite sweet. She sent along a sweet smelling sachet, and a bag filled with goodies.....mini sea shells, charms, a feather a ticket and other small trinkets. It was so much fun to open all the goodies. Thank you Jennifer
This is the basket I sent her. It was quite simple, but I loved the soft ivory color. I hope she enjoys....(she said her cupcake didn't survive the mail, so I will be sending her a new one)....
I hope everybody has a wonderful day. Remember to stop by Miss Rheas and check out the other beautiful baskets.
xxoo Valarie

4 comments:

Linda K. said...

Your baskets are so pretty. Hasn't this been fun? I'm enjoyin' hoppin' around to see everyone's little prizes.
Happy Easter!
Linda

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

i love it!! what cute fun stuff:)

Anonymous said...

aaahhh sooo lovely!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

These are the most beautiful things! How fun!