Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweet Christmas Goodies

I wanted to show everyone my fun Estate sale finds. I spent $5.25, and got some wonderful Christmas items.
This sleigh is so stinkin' cute. The sleigh and candle are flocked, and the choir boy and girl are too cute for words.
The boy has such a sweet look on his face, and his songbook is adorable.
The little girl is carrying a candle, and her ponytail is so sweet.
I was happy when a lady put this little deer down, because I wanted it so bad. It has a cute little bell around its neck.
The little snowman has a chenille candy cane, and Santa has a chenille tree. So cute!
I thought these little flocked mushrooms were adorable. I love the glittered spots on them!!
I can't wait to use them all to make some crafts......the wreath in the first picture will probably be taken apart to use on something....I don't know what, but I'm sure I will think of something. There was also a cute pick with gold leaves, and glittered bells, and a strand of mercury beads (you can see them if you click on the first picture)
I hope everyone has a lovely day!
xxoo - Valarie

3 comments:

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Such fun things. Love the wreath especially the little bells! I am into christmas bells all of a sudden...

Best wishes,
Tammy

P.S. Your pool house looks amazing!

vivian said...

something tells me that something really fun will come of these sweet little treasures!
hugs
vivian

Jessica said...

Thank you for coming by and visiting my blog! I had to come by and see you too. I love your finds, they remind me of the decorations my Granny use to put out at her house.