Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine Box Swap

At Valentines I participated in a Heart shaped box swap. I got a partner in England. Tracey was so sweet, and the box is just lovely. It turned out that the post office under estimated how long it takes to ship a box . They told me 5-10 days, and it took a month. UGH.....However, the wait was well worth it, as you are about to see.
I received the most beautiful box....it truly took my breath away. She captured "me" perfectly.
The box was painted, and then lightly stamped with the most beautiful swirls...and the butterflies are just amazing.
Even the inside was finished.....so Beautiful!!
Tomorrow I will post pictures of all of the amazing goodies that Tracey put inside. Be sure to check out her lovely blog, and tell her Hi!!! Her blog is Magical-Kardz.....you will love it.
Have a lovely Sunday.
xxoo Valarie

5 comments:

Lori said...

how beautiful Valarie!!! well worth the wait i should say:) can't wait to see what was inside your pretty box!!!

Lisa said...

Oh how great! I wonder if because of all the snow it wasn't slowed a bit. I have been waiting over a month for 2 magazines, I finally got one and I'm still waiting! The box is beautiful and worth the wait!
Hugs, Lisa

Ann-Denise Anderson said...

Hi Valerie! How are you? Love the box!
Just wanted to let you know that my first etutorial is up and running! yay! Thanks so much for your intrest! I think it's fab and hope you do too!
xoxo, Ann-Denise

Jennifer said...

Hi Vanessa - it's Jennifer! Just stopping by to say "hi" and check out your lovely blog to see what you're up to for the swap - I haven't shown any of the things I make on my blog YET but I hope to get a few pics of my cards on this week. HUgs and great to touch base, jennsthreegraces Jennifer

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Gorgeous Valarie! I agree with Miss Lori! So worth the wait! ;) XO,Jenn