Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Sweet Clock

I found these pictures today when I was going through my old image card on my camera. I decided that I had to share them. My baby boy, Brad wanted to make something for his Girlfriend Jill. He decided to make (decorate) a clock for her. I didn't even take over, I let him do his thing. (I admit, it was hard not to grab the scissors and glue, and do it myself)!!
I think it turned out quite fabulously!!
If you click on the pictures, you can see the cute images he used!! Job well done Brad!! (He hasn't picked up the glue or scissors since then).....
Have a fabulous day.
xxoo Valarie

4 comments:

Holly Abston said...

You have raised that sweet boy RIGHT! What a lucky girl she is. And what a blessed Momma you are. Boys are so special. xo

Jessica Rodarte said...

Oh! That is so sweet! What girl wouldn't get weak in the knees for such a thoughtful gift?

LuLu Kellogg said...

Your talent for making beautiful things certainly shines through your son.....this was so sweet.

LuLu♥

vivian said...

wow!! how freaken awesome is that!? His girlfriend will LOVE it. What a sweet guy he is. she is lucky!
have agreat weekend!
vivian