Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years, and My Birthday!!!

I cannot believe that another year is almost gone. Where does time go?? I am so thankful for all of the wonderful friends I have made through this blog. I appreciate each and every one of you. I read your comments, and it makes my heart happy. This has been a very difficult year for my family, our health has been an issue. I am hoping that next year will be a much easier one. Have a wonderful New Year, be safe. Oh, and it's my Birthday today, so I will drink a glass of champagne, and think of each of you.
xxoo Valarie

5 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Happy Birthday Dear Valarie!

I hope that 2011 will bring you and your family much love and good health throughout the year!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Signs and Salvage said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend!! I hope you have a FABULOUS day!!!! Happy New Year too!!! 2011...watch out!!!

Lots of Love,

Kristin

vivian said...

happy birthday Valarie!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday/new years eve!! Its been a blast hanging out with you here in blogland this past year and I'm looking forward to another one! Heres to a bright and shiney.. healthy new year!
hugs
vivian

Diane Mars said...

Happy New Year Dear girlfriend~ Cheers to a Very Happy 2011 Hugs, Diane

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!!

Hugs,
Debbie

P.S. Hope you are feeling better???