Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cuttlebug and Accessories

Okay....here is the first card making set that I would like to sell:Cuttlebug die cutter & embosser....I used this maybe a dozen times!
This is the lot of die cuts that I have. They are as follows:
1. Naturals Nature 2 die cuts in this package...butterflies and shapes never used
2. Olivia Alphabet - never opened
3. Christmas Noel - 1 die cut - never opened
4. Hippie Chick Alphabet - never opened
5. Baby Face Alphabet never opened
6. Harmony Alphabet - used once
7. Fancy Pants Alphabet - used once
8. Red Tag Sale Alphabet - never used
Embossing panels:
1. Bloom Dots - (Large folder) never opened
2. D'Vine Swirl - (large folder) never opened
3. Winter Jelly - (4 small folders) Never opened
4. Thanks - Merci -( large folder) used once
5. Happy Birthday -(large folder) never opened
6. Thanks Merci: (4 small folders) - Never opened
7. Formal Squares :(4 small Folders) - never opened
I would rather sell this as a lot, but would consider selling individually. I will take all reasonable offers under consideration. Just email me, at wauvie@msn.com, or leave a comment with your email. I will not publish comments with email addresses in them!!
Have a wonderful day.
Valarie

1 comment:

Something Special said...

Why are you selling your cuttlebug? how much are you selling it for? I love your stocking and I love the one I got too.