Monday, December 14, 2009

Frosty Treat Cups

I just wanted to share the cute little Snowman hats that I made. I got the directions from Fabulous Holly.....and I think they turned out so cute.I added a bit of mica to the hats so they looked like they had been out in the snow. I LOVE them. I made them for my sister Rhonda. She is a Hair Stylist and every year I make something at Christmas for her to give her clients. She fills them with Hershey kisses and they are as sweet as can be. So far I have made 70 of them, and I think she may need about 30 more.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday.
xxoo - Valarie

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Hi Valarie and Happy Holidays!

I love these little Snowman hats! You are SO creative. It was great to see a new post from you!

LuLu~*xoxo

jen said...

I Adore those hats! I have a snowman fetish LOL too cute, your blog is fab! have a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

They turned out super cute. I love the mica. It adds the perfect touch!
Brandy

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

PRECIOUS!!!! i would have loved to have seen these a couple weeks ago... darn it:)