Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Christmas

Here are the pictures of my kitchen....I hope you enjoy!!
Oh no, the piggie caught the Gingerbread men!! I guess they didn't run fast enough.



The pictures are hard to see, but they are of my sisters and myself on Santa's lap. The bottom one is my oldest son on his first Christmas. My baby wouldn't get close to Santa, so he isn't on the wall.
This bookcase is a sliding door that leads to our basement.



I will be back tomorrow with more pictures....I hope you aren't tired of them yet.
Have a lovely day.
xxoo - Valarie

8 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Valarie....I can't wait to see more! Your home is so lovely! This must have taken you a while to get everything decorated. Beautiful!

LuLu~*xoxo

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Valarie,
Your home is sooo fun & festive! I adore you decor!!! Looks like you have just as much stuff as I do. LOL!!! Look forward to seeing more pics! BTW...you tree is divine!!! :) Xo,Jenn

vivian said...

Love your kitchen and all your decorations! Your home is so pretty.
yes.. show more.. I dont think we get tired of seeing each others pictures do we?
hugs
vivian

Tristan Robin said...

gee

you can't get in the spirit?

LOL

your decorations are amazing!!!!!!

Suze said...

I'm in love with your kitchen. It is fabulous!
Suze

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Love your kitchen! The giant snowman on your table is so cute! Is that a McKenzie Childs chandlier I see? Just beautiful!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

your kitchen is gorgeous!!! love all the christmas reds/whites!!!

i have apples in my kitchen too:)

jen said...

LOve it looks amazing! I peppermint the kitchen too and funniest is I have that snowman on the table! LOL great blondes must think alike!
luvs and glitter
~jen