Friday, December 18, 2009

Yes.....More Christmas

Here are pictures of my Entry. I should take close ups of the ornaments. We have some beautiful vintage ornies from my Husbands Grandmother. I will do that tomorrow. I am a terrible photographer. It is much prettier than it looks in this photo!!
The sweet cherubs going up the stairway are playing sweet musical instruments.
Garland over the door.....A pretty wreath.
This is the buffet in the dining room. It has glittery snowmen and houses...
If you click on the picture you can see the sweet Cherub that is painted on our ceiling reflected in the mirror.
The piano has my sweet pink Village. You gotta love the picture of our Granddaughter in the background!!
A sweet church with carolers!!
See you tomorrow for more Christmas House photos!!
Have a lovely day.
xxoo - Valarie

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Valarie...I am SO enjoying the pictures of your home! It is so beautiful it honestly needs to be in a magazine.

Merry Merry!
LuLu Kellogg

Tristan Robin said...

how festive, festive, festive! - and so elegant.

all that silver glitter and the crystal chandelier look unbearably romantic!

I think your tree is beautiful - love the urn.

But most of all, I'm so envious - I've always wanted a curved stairway and I've never had one. They're so gracious and graceful - and your cherubs look so inviting.

Really really enchanting

Tristan Robin said...

ten hours later ... and ...

THANK YOU

I received fabulous glittery and glitzy and be-glittered trophy! - and the most scrumptuous looking candy canes with chocolate and sprinkles! The treats look especially nice in one of my displays - and I'm putting the trophy on my Christmas tree.

THANK YOU again - what a fun surprise!!!

Diane Mars said...

WOW that Entry is Over the top! Beautiful Tree and yes it sure will be fun to see some close-ups of your ornaments. Happy Holidays, Hugs, Diane