Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally!! Pictures of my craft room!!



Welcome to my Craft room. I hope that you enjoy this mini tour. I chose pink and green because I am the mother of two sons, and needed something "girly" in my life!!!





This silhouette was given to me by my mom. I was about 7 years old when it was done!!




I made the window treatments in the room. I love this one because it looks like an outdoor awning!

My Dad made this bookshelf for my son when he was 5. (He's 23 now)..I covered it in craft paper that I Love!! It matches the colors of the room perfectly. I hired my sons girlfriend to organize the room, and she put all of my paper in perfect order in the paper stacker to the right.



This is the gift wrap organizer that my husband bought for me. I love changing the paper for the different seasons!! I was so happy to get this farmhouse sink! Having the washer and dryer upstairs has been fabulous! I actually get some work done while I play with glitter!!

This wingback chair was a hand me down. I covered it in Casey Scroll from the Sis Boom Collection. I love the ball fringe on it. The beautiful curtains in the background were made by me also!! I don't LOVE to sew, but love the feeling of accomplishment when I am done. I still need to paint the side table. I can't decide if I should paint it white, or do a funky slipcover on it. The view from the balcony is amazing. It looks out over the beautiful Mountains.




This is my favorite wall in my room!
It has lots of fun quotes....notice the "Krafted with Love".....that
was my sons idea. My last name is Kraft!! Isn't he witty!!


I hope you enjoyed the small tour of my Craft room. Tomorrow I
will have a few more pictures to post. This took me 3 hours to do, and my husband is complaining because he wants to get on the computer!!

XOXOXO Valarie

5 comments:

LaurenFaythe said...

Ohhh! I am so envious! What a beautiful room!

Tracy M. said...

Yay! When do I get to come over and play?
Tracy

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful room! Beautiful!
Jessica

Bev said...

Val,

Give him a new pc for his birthday and then you can have your own. I finally rehabed our old one and I love having it to myself.

Love you,

Aunt Bev

Mona said...

I love the colors you chose for this room! It is such a "happy" space. Good job.