Monday, January 26, 2009

Camera Troubles

I hoped to get some pictures posted of my craft room, but I am having trouble with my camera. My son promises to help me tonight, so cross your fingers. The weekend went by waay too fast. I crafted a bit, cleaned my craft room, and got some much needed painting done. I still have several projects to do around my house, but hopefully will have time to play soon. I promise to post pictures of an adorable Valentine's Day Garland that I finally got done, and a cute Valentine's Day Eiffel tower that I made. Have a wonderful Monday, and check back for the pictures.
xxoo Valarie

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Valarie,
Hope your camera is working soon!
Rosemary

vivian said...

Hi Valarie,
thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comments about our kitties.. Jasper has a tumor in his belly, a week and a half ago it was about the size of a golf ball but it has obviously been there for quite a while as He has not been well for months. But her was doing ok (or at least I thought so in my denial!) but its time now. very sad. I wish you well with your kitty too lets touch base later. I had a cat, who lived to be 19 also. I got her when I was 5 years old and lost her to cancer when she was 19, I was 24. I dont think I'll be getting another kitty.. maybe a parrot.. they live forever!!
hugs! and welcome to blogland!
vivian