Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vintage Lovelies - and a sale!!

I'm sure by now everybody in blogland has visited the beautiful and talented Jen of J.Nichelle Holidays, but did you know that she has beautiful new Valentine's Day goodies for sale in her Etsy- shop? She promises to add a few new things over the next week, and then it's on to Easter. Look how absolutely stunning these hearts are!!!
Look at the all the lovely embellishments on this heart!!
Well, if these beauties weren't enough, all of her Christmas is on sale!! 20-30% off!!
I'm sure this amazing bottle brush tree ornament will not last long!!
And this amazing pixie vase is too cute for words.......
So, I would suggest that you run on over before everything is gone!! I bought something super special, and will post pictures of it when it gets to my house!!
I hope everyone has a super lovely day.
xxoo Valarie

3 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

those are very pretty!!!

jen said...

YOu are just the best!
luvs & glitter~jen

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Valarie! Those are lovely! I'll have to pop over and take a peek!

Cheers!
Tina